- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
26. Can I return to my job when my leave ends?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
When you return from both FMLA and OFLA leave or only OFLA leave, you are entitled to your same position if it still exists or to another if your position was eliminated. Your benefits will also be reinstated. Remember, in order to receive this protection, you must qualify under the family and medical leave acts and your physician must confirm that you can perform all the essential functions of your job when the 12-week period ends. If you return at a later date, you may be returned to your same or similar position in accordance with applicable leaves and policies.