- IE3 International Internships - An Oregon University System Internship Program
Through IE3 Global Internships you earn academic credit on your home campus while gaining professional experience abroad. Internships are available in a variety of private-sector companies, nonprofit organizations and educational institutions around the world.
- BUNAC - (British Universities North America Club) Provides work permits for students to work six months maximum anywhere in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and 18-30 year old US citizens to work four months in Australia or 12 months in New Zealand. Does not supply job, but assists with job hunting and housing resources. Program Fee: Yes
- Internships in Australia - This program provides three different internship models. Within these three internship models exists the opportunity for anyone, in any field of study, to participate and gain quality work experience and true cultural immersion.
- Internship Opportunities in Europe - Through the University of Rochester. Search for international internships by region.
- Internships Abroad through University of California-Irvine - A variety of opportunities offered abroad.
- Intrax Internships Abroad - is a professional development program in which qualified students do business-oriented international internships with host companies in London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin, and Tokyo.
- South China Learning Institute - offers cultural immersion programs and internships. It is located in Shenzhen and places students in a variety of business internships.
- Top Notch Internship - Top Notch Internships is a professional services firm dedicated to supporting students in the areas of experiential education and professional development.
- Teach English In Thailand - internship devoted to providing quality, cross-cultural opportunities for both participants and local Thai schools and their communities, ideal for those looking to obtain invaluable skills crucial for living in a globally diverse world. You will develop a strong understanding of Thai culture while undoubtedly sharing your own—a key goal of the program. It is not essential to have a background in education; participants in this program should have a positive attitude, enthusiasm about teaching, and a sincere interest in learning Thai culture!