- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer FAQs
- Employer Newsletter
- Faculty & Staff
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
Our Services for Alumni
- During your first year after graduation, our one-on-one career counseling services are available at no cost.
- After one year has passed since your graduation, there is a $20 fee for each career counseling session. Payment can be made by cash or check at the time of your visit, or in advance by credit card through OSU Marketplace (please have a copy of your receipt when checking in at the front desk).
ALL other services we offer remain free and open to OSU graduates
- Drop In Resume/Cover Letter Feedback - approximately 15 minute sessions that do not require an appointment.
- BeaverJobNet - the only job search database where employers are specifically looking for OSU Students – You!
- Career Fairs - Each term Career Services and other OSU departments offer career fairs for our current students and alumni.
- Seminars and Events - Our staff annually deliver many seminars on a range of employment, internship, and graduate school topics some designed for a broad audience to specialized programs for specific populations.
- Online Seminars & Webinars - Need a seminar right now? Get 24/7 access to seminars and webinars on job and internship topics and to videos featuring employer and graduate school recruiters. Stay tuned--we are continuously adding new videos.
If you are interested in any of these services, please call 541-737-4085, or come see us in B-008 Kerr Administration Building.