- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
Faculty and Staff
If you are interested in having a CCE coordinator visit your class or department, please email the Communications & Marketing Coordinator at CCE.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested obstaining resources on how to integrate service-learning in your curriculum. Email Michelle Inderbitzin, service-learning faculty development coordinator, at email@example.com.
Faculty Award Programs
Several local and national award programs exist that recognize faculty for engaged scholarship including community-based research and the integration of community-based learning elements into coursework.
- Ernest A. Lynton Award for the Scholarship of Engagement for Early Career Faculty
- Robert L. Sigmon Service-learning Award
- Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award
If you would like information for your office to hand out to your advisees, please email the Communications & Marketing Coordinator at CCE.firstname.lastname@example.org.