- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Upload from Blackboard
- 1) Log on to OSU Online Services
- • From the Oregon State University homepage, click on "Online Services" and then on "Online Services Quick Login." Log in using your ONID username and password, or enter your University ID number (a nine digit system-generated number) and your General Access PIN (GAP). For assistance with your GAP, call or visit OSU Computer Helpdesk, 541-737-3474, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Choose the Faculty & Advisors Menu
3) Choose the Final Grades Menu
4) Choose the first option on the list; Final Grades - Upload from Blackboard
5) Select the appropriate term from the drop down menu, and then click "Submit."
6) The classes you teach via Blackboard will appear in a drop down box. Select the CRN for which you want to process grades, and then click "Submit."
7) Select the "Missing Grades Report" to confirm that all grades have been submitted.
- • If a name or names appears on this report, simply click on the Subject & Course Number head to be taken directly to the keyed entry menu for the course where you can key in the students grade(s).